Abstracts can be written in Spanish or English. Accepted papers will be presented in oral or poster modality, which will be notified by the Scientific Committee.
Only Abstracts submitted online (we will not receive abstracts sent by e-mail, FAX or other media) will be accepted.
During the process of sending your resume to LACRE 2019, you will be asked for the following information:
- Author information: Full details of the first author including name and last name, institution, city, country and e-mail
- Presenter information: Full details of the presenter, including name and last name, institution, city, country and e-mail
- Information about co-authors: name and paternal last name in sequence including the presenter if that does not correspond to the author
- Institutions: Include the institutions to which the co-authors are members in sequential order, noting in brackets the number of the author and co-authors.
- Thematic Area: You must select from the attached agenda, its corresponding summary
- Abstract text: Limit length for your abstract is 500 words.
- Keywords: Type 2 to 3 keywords
Abstract text must be presented in clear and concise way:
- A brief introduction or description of the problem, objective
- Methodology used
Papers that do not describe their findings and conclusions may not be accepted
Agenda for Posters and Oral Presentations
- Innovations in teaching for residents: what is it for?
- Selection of residents
- Residents in trouble and conflict management
- Health promotion residents
- Assessment (assessment methods and tools for residents, the program and / or teachers)
- CanMEDS competences: experience in teaching and assessment
- Public policies and education of residents
- Accreditation of Programs
- Other (various)
Remember that the deadline for receipt of abstracts is October 31, 2018
Online submission form
Prior to submitting an abstract, the first author must set up a user account in e-Abstract®
CLICK HERE TO CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Note: After you set up a new account, you must wait to receive a confirmation email from the system administration. Once you receive this confirmation, you will be able to access your active account in e-Abstract and submit an abstract using the on-line system. For assistance, please send an email to the firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the first author has an active account:
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT ABSTRACT
Note: as the primary abstract author, you will be able to access your abstract to review and edit the abstract until the submission deadline date.